Wednesday, April 17, 2013

12.04.2013

04.12.2013 (Friday)
Had an outing with uni mates on last Friday, mission on that day was to watch Oblivion;
was planned to watch Side Effect but the screening time was so limited so changed to this movie!

so ya, 1.30pm @ Midvalley, Oblivion.


 Tom Cruise still looks so young and was very yeng!
storyline was ok, not to say very interesting but considered not bad, somehow i was only concentrated on Tom Cruise. LOL

After movie, time for camwhore before Ellie balik rumah, oops is SELCA :D

 My crazy uni mates! xoxo 

 We spotted this after Ellie left! sponsoring by HSBC since there's a function there on that day i guess? Since it's free so we queued up for it..yayyyyy 

Free CottonCandy yo 

kj was forced to take picture with us and the cotton candy! LOL
  
of cuz it's a must to take a picture with cotton candy by myself :)

So we went home after a short session of random window shopping, a rushed and yet FUN day!

lastly, it's my #ootd on that day! Flora dress from Taiwan and new spike necklace from a random booth in e@curve. ciaooooooo 












2 comments:

  1. So not used to it, reading your blog post in english. I was wondering how come your previous blog link was an error when I entered, now I know why :P keep up the good job and I did visit your blog de. (ps: a motivation? ^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha..rushing out of time but still wanna update ma used english lor..so not used to it lea..of cuz need to brush up my English as well!! ok come more often i'll try my best to update more!!! :p

      Delete